This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Heavenly Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancakes Beth at Belle Speaks
Breakfast Bake Tina at Moms Crazy Cooking
Apple Cider Doughnuts Ellen at A Season For All Things
Peanut Butter Noodle Salad Chaya at My Sweet and Savory
Sweet Potato Coconut Curry With Shrimp Debbie at Dining With Debbie
Vanilla Pear Bread Ramona at Create With Joy
Cookie Hearts Jocelyn at Inside BruCrew Life
Greek Chicken Carol Easy To Be Gluten Free
Sauteed Yellow Squash Brandi at Don't Disturb This Groove
Hubby's Homemade White Mac N Cheese Tiffanee at One Crazy Cookie
Soaked Peppery Cheese Bread Le Anne at The Purposed Heart
Texas Fudge Brownies Aimee at Baking Junkie
All of You Ladies Please Take This Red Plate Home With You
The Code is On The Side Bar
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!