This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Cozy Oatmeal Tamara at Gods Perfect Promises
Sunshine Shake Karen at Abundance On A Dime
Libbys Coffee Cake Rachel at Home Sweet and Savory
Signiture Salad Concetta at Concetts's Cafe
Red White and Green Salad Tina at AKA Gramma
Rosemary Bread Ann at Apples and Twinkies
Banana Cream Pie Sarah at I Blame My Mother
Fresh Beet Green Apple Smoothie Amanda at Zomppa
Cucumber Mustard Dill Salad Michele at The Best of My Nest
Fish Friday Mediterranean Halibut Mint and Feta Elizabeth at It Happens at Dinner
Creamed Spinach Chaya at Chaya's Comfy Cook Blog
Grandma Blocks Sour Cream Cake Mary Ann and Mother at Rockn Recipes
Everyone Who Filled My Plate Please Take This Red Plate Home With You
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!