We are having record temperatures, it is going to be 110 degrees today. So hurry in here and get out of this heat. Sit right down and we will get you a nice cold glass of tea, water or lemonade. I just can't wait to see what you have brought to share with us today. Thank you so much for coming today and hope you will come back soon!
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
I Hop Colorado Omelet Scramble Sarah at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
Fresh Cherry Scones With Sweet Almond Jackie at Loving My Domestic Life
Arugula Mixed Salad Judee at Guten Free A-Z Blog
Eggplant Ricotta Bake With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Easy To Be Gluten Free
Near Death By Chocolate Lizzy at That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Almond Lemon Biscotti Maria at A Platter of Figs
Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin Kitty at Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
Cool and Crisp Corn Salad Vicky V. at The Blest Nest
Collards N Bacon Shannon at Food Farm Health
Smore Pie From Which Things Grow
If You Helped To Fill My Plate Please Take The Red Plate Home With You
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!