I have a very special invitation for YOU!
You Are Invited to Participate In
The 2nd Annual
The 2nd Annual
Texas Star Chili Cook-Off
October 1 through October 31
Bring Your Best Bowl Of Chili
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Ableskivers at The Real Housewives of Riverton
Apple Turnovers at Carolina Heart Strings
Crab Mango and Avocado Tower at A Spoonful of Thyme
Chocolate Souffle Cake at Misadventures In Cooking
Jello Krispie Apples at Flour Me With Love
Grilled Salmon with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan Grits
at Another Marvelous Meal
Blueberry Custard Tart at The Traveling Spoon
If You Helped To Fill My Plate Today Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Sidebar
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!