Full Plate Thursday Where The Greatest Cooks On The Planet Gather
Happy New Year Everyone!
I am so excited to see you today for our first party of 2013. I hope that each of you had a fabulous holiday season. We are glad to get things back to some kind of a normal pace here at the cottage and looking forward to a awesome year with all of you. I can almost taste all the wonderful food you are bringing today, so lets get it on the table. Thank you so much for coming today and hope you will come back real soon!
This Is How You Filled The Plate Last Week
From Your Most Popular Post
Your Top Ten
Tutti Frutti Loaf Cake at Simply Sweet 'n Savory
Best of 2012 Soup and Bread at Cook With Sara
Creme Brulee French Toast at My Turn (for us)
Left Over Christmas Ham at Taste and See God's Goodness
Amazing Apple Sauce at My Sisters Pantry
Chocolate Fudge Pie at Flour Me With Love
Black Eyed Pea Soup at My Carolina Kitchen
Chili Bites at With A Blast
Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole at Crystal and Company
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken at What's Cooking In The Burbs
If Your Recipe Is Featured Today Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Side Board
Full Plate Thursday Background StoryWhen we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!
Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!
IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE LINKY TOOL PLEASE ENTER HERE