Full Plate Thursday Where The Greatest Cooks On The Planet Gather
The Winner of The $50 Gift Certificate
The Two Year Anniversary Give Away
Tracey at The Kitchen Is My Playground
You'all are without a doubt the best followers out in blogger land. Last weeks celebration was just awesome and thank you so much for stopping by and for all the precious well wishes. I am so glad you could make it here today, there has been so much sickness and bad weather. We actually had sleet and snow one day. We are all here around the fire having some hot Coco so come on in and join us and lets see what you are sharing today, I know it will be fabulous!
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Blueberry Pecan Breakfast Quinoa at Makin' It Mo' Betta
Dried Fruit and Cereal Bars at Pint Sized Baker
Taco Less Salad Layered Salad at Nom Yum and Free
"50 Shades of Pink" Mini Valentine Ombre Cakes at A Little Claireification
Chicken Bombs Fabulous Football Food at Happier Than A Pig In Mud
Walnut Apple Warm Goat Cheese Salad at Couponing & Cooking
Smothered Chicken Casserole at Jam Hands
Buttery Rosemary Rolls at Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake at Picture Perfect Cooking
If You Are Featured Today Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Side Bar
Full Plate Thursday Background StoryWhen we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!
Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!