Welcome to Full Plate Thursday, I am so happy that you came today and I can hardly wait to see what you have brought. Last week some of us were snowed in together and others were unable to get through the snow and ice. We had rolling electric black outs all day, but we had a great time together, we had great food and great fellowship that warmed our heart and our Cottage.
Only A Few Days Left To Sign Up For The CSN $50 Gift Certificate Valentine Give Away
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Grandma's Whole Wheat Pancakes Katie at This Chick Cooks
Poached Egg Maggie at
Banana Cupcakes Apples and Twinkies
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup Patty at Zomppa
Spinach and Ricotta Pie Emily at Emily In The Kitchen
Chocolate Pudding Maggie at Vittles and Bits
Sugar Cookies With Strawberry Frosting
Becky at The Mixing Bowl
Thai Shrimp Bisque KT at KT Refinishing School
Pan Seared Tuna With Avocado Lindsey at Enjoying Healthy Food
Julia Childs Brown Braised Onions Jen At The Misadventures of Mrs. B
Butterflake Rolls Liz at A Whisk and A Prayer
Chocolate Walnut Drops Karen at Goodbye City, Hello Suburbs
Old Fashioned Butterscotch Pudding Karen at Abundance On A DimeAll You Ladies Who Helped Fill My Plate Please Take This Special Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Sidebar
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!