This Is The Last Week You Can Sign Up For The $50 CSN Gift Certificate Valentine Give Away
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
BJ at Sweet Nothings Coffee West Texas Style
Amy at U Try It Roasted Asparagus With Poached Egg
Holly at Beneath The Oak Tree Strawberry Butter
Sense of Home Pineapple Coconut Bread
Pat at Elegantly Gluten Free Chicken Vegetable Soup With Spinach Gluten Free
Louanne at Louanne's Kitchen White Bean Salad
Cara at The Boys Made Me Do It Rustic Apple Crostata
Brittany at Real Sustenance Raw Cacao Raspberry Avocado Smoothie
The Country Cook Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
The Adventures of Miss Mommy Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca
April at The Life and Times of The 21 st Century Housewife Parsnip Potato and Leek Gratin
Desi at Steak N Potatoes Kinda Girl Garlic and Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Sunshine and Smile Apple Grapefruit Cake
I Hope That Each Of You Will Take This Special Red Plate Home With You
The Code Is On The Sidebar
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
- Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!