Full Plate Thursday Where The Greatest Cooks On The Planet Gather
Post # 105
Full Plate Thursday Is Two Years Old!
I am celebrating By Giving Away
$50.00 Gift Card To Amazon
Sorry For U. S. Only
Must Be A Follower
Follow Me On Face Book
Leave A Comment Letting Me Know What You Will Do With Your Gift Card
Winner Will Be Announced January 17, 2013
This has been an amazing two years, with all of you. I get so excited every week when I am preparing this post to share with all of you. You and your wonderful food have truly been a blessing in my life. I have come to know so many of you and feel like you are a very special part of my life. I am so grateful to say that Full Plate Thursday has posted every single week for the past two years which was one of my goals when I began this journey. I want to express my gratitude to all of you for helping to make this possible, it has been awesome and I look forward to another great year of food and fellowship with each of you!
This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Maple Glazed Apple Fritter Pancakes at Southern Mom Cooks
Skinney Cranberry Scones at My Sesame See Buns
Baked Quinoa and Chicken Parmesan at Hezzi-D's Books and Co.
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad at Sweet Southern Blue
Orange Gumdrop Bars at Life Less Hurried, Living In The Slow Lane
Kale and Apple Salad at The Kitchen Is My Playground
Apple and Cornbread Stuffed Pork at Hun...What's For Dinner
Sweet Potato Casserole at Michelle's Tasty Creations
No Knead Bread at Poses Perfection
Butterscotch Pecan Blondies at Country Momma Cooks
If Your Recipe Is Featured Today Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Si de Bar
Full Plate Thursday Background StoryWhen we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.Link directly to YOUR RECIPE and not to your web page.
- Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
- You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
- Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
- Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
- Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
- Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
- Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
- Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!
Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!